Provide participants with: a greater awareness of the abilities and traits essential to leaders, an opportunity to examine their working environment and explore changing paradigms; a better understanding of their own leadership style and its impact on their present ability to influence others; new skills to enhance their present leadership abilities and understanding team dynamics, team evolution and cohesion.
- The new leadership paradigm (Evolving models of leadership)
- The evolution of management and leadership
- Skills and traits of effective leaders (competencies)
- Self-assessment of leadership style- Review of leadership style with your current team
- Identifying support and resources for the team
- Facilitating team empowerment, clarity around mandate and roles and responsibilities terms of reference and mandate
- The potential of using your personal power and influence in leadership conflict resolution
- Win-Win correction of performance problems
- Negotiation skills as they apply to leadership in organizations
Note: The course outline may be subject to changes.
Target Audience: Managers/Supervisors/Team Leads
Schedule: Wednesday - Thursday 9am - 4:30pm
For a course outline click here: COURSE OUTLINE