The Department of Executive and Intergovernmental Affairs (EIA) is pleased to offer an employee orientation workshop which focuses on:
- History of Nunavut
- Introduction to the Government of Nunavut
- Sivumuaqatigiit Programs: Mentorship, Sivuliqtiksat, etc.
- Worker’s Safety & Compensation
- Workplace Wellness
- Nunavut Employees Union
- Pay and Benefits
- Employee Relations
- Risk Management and more...
The objective of this workshop is to provide employees an opportunity to better understand services within the Government of Nunavut.
- Inuit Qaujimajatugangit Princiipals
- Traditional Knowledge
- Traditional Activity
Registration forms are received on a first come, first served basis.