Staff Directory

You are here

Where can I get information on Socio-Economic Monitoring Committees?

The Minerals and Petroleum Resources division deals with Environmental Assessment and Regulations. Specialists support and monitor the efforts of the Regional Socio-Economic Monitoring Committees. Participation in the Socio-Economic Monitoring Committees includes hamlet mayors and community representatives, Inuit organizations, mining companies, and governments, all of whom work together to discuss social and economic issues in their respective locations. Check out the Socio-Economic Monitoring Committees' website.