You are here
2020-21 Opening Plan for Nunavut Schools
Welcome back to school!
Keeping students, families, and staff healthy and safe is the Department of Education’s highest priority.
This plan, with its focus on health and safety, supports the department’s ability to deliver high-quality instruction for all students, whether in-class or at home. This will ensure that our students are learning in a safe, supportive environment.
The Department of Education has been working closely with the Chief Public Health Officer and Nunavut education partners to develop this plan. Students are ready to return to school, and this plan will ensure that they can do so safely.
The department knows the importance of school to students’ physical and mental health and we will continue to support students over the coming months.
The 2020-21 Opening Plan for Nunavut Schools identifies four stages that will direct school operations during COVID-19, depending on the impacts of the virus in our communities.
Read the plan here.
- 2020-21 Opening Plan for Nunavut School: Health and Safety
- 2020-21 Opening Plan for Nunavut School: Health and Safety FAQs
- 2020-21 Nunavut Territorial School Calendar
- 2020-21 Health and Safety Guidelines for Nunavut Schools
- 2020-21 Health and Safety Toolkit for School Staff
- 2020-21 Recovery Learning Framework for School Leaders
- 2020-21 Educator Toolkit for Nunavut Schools
- 2020-21 RESTORE School Toolkit for Nunavut Schools