Staff Directory

You are here


A Sport Fishing Licence is required by anyone intending to sport fish in Nunavut other than a beneficiary of the Nunavut Agreement.

Licences are available from the Department of...

You must have a harvesting licence to hunt small game. To hunt big game, you need a harvesting licence and species authorization tag(s).

Under the terms of the Nunavut Agreement arctic...

Leaving Nunavut? You may need a Wildlife Export Permit

Research project applications will be reviewed and approved based on ongoing COVID-19 health protocols and directives.

Please direct research permitting related queries to ...