Of all the key competencies for Supervisors and Managers, two of the most important are learning to manage individual performance on a daily basis and learning to delegate. Both represent difficult learning curves. Without mastering delegation, it is impossible to expand your range of responsibility, to empower others or to grow into your role and responsibilities. For many, it is a difficult transition from being paid for doing it yourself to getting the work done through others. Delegation is a critical skill to assist time-starved Supervisors and Managers in becoming more effective for themselves, their teams and their organizations.
This one-day program offers a mix of self-awareness, guidance, skills, ideas, tools and methods to master this critical competency.
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand the principles, processes and methods of delegation
- Identify appropriate delegation opportunities
- Positively engage with and delegate to others
- Maintain control while delegating
- Enhance the job satisfaction and development of others
- Assume a broader level of responsibility because of your mastery of delegation
Please fax course applications to the attention of Susie Sikuliaq.
Time: 9:00 am to 4:30 pm