The Department of Human Resources is pleased to offer an Employee Orientation workshop which focuses on:
- History of Nunavut
- Introduction to the Government of Nunavut
- Sivumuaqatigiit Programs: Mentorship, Sivuliqtiksat, etc.
- Worker's Safety & Compensation
- Nunavut Employees Union
- Pay & Benefits
- Employee Relations
- Risk Management and more...
The cultural orientation portion of this workshop will focus on:
- Inuit Qaujimajatuqangit Principles
- Traditional Knowledge
- Traditional activity
The objective of this workshop is to provide employees an opportunity to better understand services within the Government of Nunavut. Registration is based on a first-come, first-serve basis. Workshops with fewer than 5 registered participants will be cancelled.
NB: This workshop is suitable for all employees even if taken in the past!