This 1-day workshop will examine the key factors that influence workload management and steps that can be taken toward improving productivity. The central theme is how to achieve - and maintain - a work/life balance.
Topics will include:
- the psychology of workload management
- strategies to deal with procrastination
- the key elements of effectiveness and efficiency
- factors that negatively impact workload management
- setting and managing priorities
- managing stress
- developing a personal goal
Applications are taken on a first come, first serve basis.