You are here

Nunavut Health Care Plan - Updating your Information

To keep your Nunavut Health Care Card up to date, contact the Health Insurance Programs Office in Rankin Inlet if you:

  • Lose your card
  • Change your name or address
  • Live outside of Nunavut for more than three months for medical reasons, school, or work
  • Move out of Nunavut

The Application for Change of Information form is available online and at all health centres and nursing stations in Nunavut and at the Health Insurance Programs Office in Rankin Inlet.



I want to update my personal information


  1. Download the form Application for change of personal information.
  2. Print and fill out your application
  3. Be sure to provide copies of documents that support the change (see back of application)
  4. Mail your form to the address listed below this chart


Mail completed forms to the following address:

Health Care Registrations
Department of Health
Box 889
Rankin Inlet, NU
X0C 0G0

Phone: (867) 645-8001
Fax: (867) 645-8092
Toll Free: (800) 661-0833