This course is for people who are new supervisors or who are interested in a supervisory position, as well as those who are team leads or part-time supervisors without a great deal of authority. Learn how to overcome many of the problems that you may encounter.
- Adjust to the supervisor’s role with confidence
- Develop your skills in listening, asking questions, resolving conflict, and giving feedback to employees
- Identify key attitudes that you can develop to enhance your supervisory skills
- Use time management and planning techniques to maximize your success
- Develop a technique for giving instructions that are clear and understood
- Understand the importance of developing good relationships with employees and peers, so you are seen as fair and consistent
- All GN employees are welcome to register for this course, but it will be offered based on Mountain Standard Time (MST) from 9:00am-4:30pm, participants enrolled are expected to complete this course based on this time zone.