Successful organizations recognize that productivity is more than the mass delivery of product. To increase return on investment and boost productivity, your employees need to function at their very best. This course provides the coaching skills to develop the potential of your employees, peers and others. Through practical workshops and role-playing exercises, you enhance your leadership style with proven coaching techniques that provide a pathway to excellence for the entire organization.
- Establishing your coaching baseline
- Analyzing your coaching mind-set
- Developing coaching questions
- Applying practical coaching techniques to real and simulated situations
- Utilizing "coaching cards" to elicit individual needs and values
- Profiling your personal coaching styles
- Adapting your coaching style to individuals and situations
- Developing a personal blueprint for coaching excellence
Date & Times:
February 21-22, 2023
|MST (Kitikmeot)||CST (Kivalliq)||EST (Qikiqtaaluk)|
|Start Time||9:00 am||10:00 am||11:00 am|
|End Time||4:00 pm||5:00 pm||6:00 pm|
All GN employees are welcome to register for this course, but it will be offered based on Mountain Standard Time (MST) from 9:00am-4:00pm. Participants enrolled are expected to complete this course based on this time zone.