Becoming a more likeable boss can sometimes be a difficult process to describe. It can be one characteristic that facilitates great communication and great employee relationships. It can be the special way that you show confidence in among your team. These and other events can become more easily managed with this great workshop. With our How to Become a More Likeable Boss workshop, the participants will begin to see how important it is to develop better managerial skills. By managing and looking at the way people interact and seeing things in a new light, the participants will improve on almost every aspect of their career.
- Understand how to develop leadership qualities
- Know how to delegate effectively
- Choose inspirational and engaging tasks for yourself and others
- Use wisdom and understanding to lead others
- Identify the roles of your team
- Learn how to trust others and earn their trust.
Date & Times:
January 10, 2023
|MST (Kitikmeot)||CST (Kivalliq)||EST (Qikiqtaaluk)|
|Start Time||9:00 am||10:00 am||11:00 am|
|End Time||4:00 pm||5:00 pm||6:00 pm|
All GN employees are welcome to register for this course, but it will be offered based on Mountain Standard Time (MST) from 9:00am-4:00pm. Participants enrolled are expected to complete this course based on this time zone.