This 2-day workshop will provide the tools to prepare a budget and financial plan and managers and directors can ensure that their departments will be operating on sound financial footing. Tools that are needed by managers and directors will be provided. Ensuring the department has enough funds to operate, assessing how well the department is doing financially and improving the overall financial performance and results of the department will be covered in this 2-day workshop.
- The participant will: Be able to recognize the elements of financial statements;
- Become familiar with the steps in the development of a budget and financial plan;
- Identify and learn how to use tools for financial decision-making and financial control;
- Undertake a financial analysis;
- Develop a cash flow statement;
- Identify and understand what corrective actions need to be utilized and when; and
- Develop a budget and financial plan.
Schedule: Wed-Thurs (9am-4:30pm)