To learn how to collaboration effectively with others to achieve common goals and objectives. This one-day course will provide strategies, tools and skills to support this process.
- Clarify and understand what it means to collaborate cooperated or coordinate
- Create an inclusive environment that allows multiple perspectives to be heard, respected, and considered
- Learning to use meetings to foster collaboration
- Prioritize process as well as individual accountability and team accountability
- Learning reviews to enhance future collaboration
Date & Times:
January 25, 2022
|MST (Kitikmeot)||CST (Kivalliq)||EST (Qikiqtaaluk)|
|Start Time||7:30 am||8:30 am||9:30 am|
|End Time||2:30 pm||3:30 pm||4:30 pm|
All GN employees are welcome to register for this course, but it will be offered based on Eastern Standard time (EST) from 9:30am-4:30pm. Participants enrolled are expected to complete this course based on this time zone.