To have members of diverse teams collaborate to create the best service model and service delivery possible. Employees in both teams seek to improve the delivery of their services by creating a culture of cooperation focused on continual improvement, and support of each other.
- Ensuring that everyone’s voice is heard and respected
- By establishing collaboration protocols
- Setting clear collaboration goals
- Developing a system of tracking to ensure everyone’s active participation
- Acknowledging and appreciating collaborative efforts and behaviours
- Taking time to have open dialogue on what is working/not working in the collaboration
- Ensuring that tools and processes are developed to facilitate the collaboration
- Committing to working through differences in a collaborative spirit
- Ensuring that everyone understands what is required to make this change and supporting them to move in this direction
Date & Times:
January 24, 2023
|Start Time||9:00 am||10:00 am||11:00 am|
|End Time||4:00 pm||5:00 pm||6:00 pm|
All GN employees are welcome to register for this course, but it will be offered based on Mountain Standard Time (MST) from 9:00am-4:00pm. Participants enrolled are expected to complete this course based on this time zone.