Are you a member of the Public Service who will be reaching retirement age over the next five to ten years? This comprehensive course features an expert in pension and financial issues who will provide you with the necessary knowledge and tools to help you develop an individual retirement plan to meet your goals.
By the end of this seminar, you will be able to:
- Identify your unique pre‐ and post‐retirement financial priorities
- Understand the retirement income options available
- Apply the planning tools that will assist you in reaching your financial goals
- Gain the knowledge and confidence required to communicate with financial and/or other institutions
- Discern the benefits and implications of earning post-retirement income
Dates and Times: March 22, 2023
|Kitikmeot (MDT)||Kivalliq (CDT)||Qikiqtaaluk (EDT)|
|Start Time||8:30 a.m.||9:30 a.m.||10:30 a.m.|
|End Time||3:30 p.m.||4:30 p.m.||5:30 p.m.|
All GN employees are welcome to register for this course, but it will be offered based on Centarl Daylight Time (CDT) from 9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Participants enrolled are expected to complete this course based on this time zone.