The objective of this training is to allow middle managers to acquire and refine the people-management knowledge and competencies they need to effectively carry out their functions. Middle managers play a special role because they represent a key management level in the organizational framework and are in direct contact with a large number of employees with highly varied tasks and responsibilities. They must learn to develop the personal qualities that will enable them to motivate employees to attain the organizational objectives. In addition, middle managers must work closely with senior management to provide clear and precise reports and to ensure that the expectations of managers from various levels are met.
At the end of the training, middle managers will be able to:
- Identify the roles and responsibilities of middle managers;
- Communicate effectively with their subordinates and superiors;
- Choose the best leadership style depending on the situation, and build resilience;
- Delegate, manage their time and priorities, and foster teamwork; and
- Fairly manage their employees’ performance + recap.
- Roles and responsibilities of middle managers;
- Management of time and priorities;
- Performance management, coaching and teamwork.
Schedule: Tues-Wed (9am-4:30pm)