Build a customized productivity plan to help you regain control of your personal and professional lives. We explore various time management and organizational tools and techniques so that at the end of the course, you will emerge with a plan that works for you!
- Identify what personal efficiency is, what skill sets can improve your personal productivity, and what attitudes we should cultivate
- Explain why multi-tasking is a myth
- Describe what role long-term goals play in short-term efficiency
- Share a personal vision and develop dreams and goals from it
- Apply the 80/20 rule and learn how it should affect planning
- Identify the characteristics of a good organizational system
- Develop a plan for an efficient workspace, including a customized information center and a filing system
- Apply a system that will allow you to process any type of information that crosses your desk, including e-mail, electronic files, paper files, voice mail, text messages, and drop-in visitors
- Use the Eisenhower principle to prioritize work
- Say no
- Use routines to simplify your life
- Understand why you procrastinate and develop methods for tackling tasks
- Apply ideas and tools to make your household more productive and efficient
- All GN employees are welcome to register for this course, but it will be offered based on Mountain Standard Time (MST) from 9:00am-4:30pm, participants enrolled are expected to complete this course based on this time zone.