Managing Workplace Stress teaches how to identify, manage, reduce, and even eliminate sources of stress in the workplace to increase organizational productivity, improve morale, and contribute to overall workplace wellness.
- Understanding positive versus negative stress
- Recognizing the four key sources of stress
- Developing insight into "negative stress" concepts
- Differentiating between three major types of stress
- Understanding how to turn negative stressors into positive outcomes
- Identifying quick-fix techniques
- Learning long-term preventative practices
- Charting a stress baseline
- Developing a stress management plan
This course will be facilitated by a Memorial University instructor from the Faculty of Business Administration.
- All GN employees are welcome to register for the course, but participants are expected to complete the course based on Mountain Standard Time (MST) from 9 – 4:30 pm.