We want to be proud of where we work and enjoy telling others about where we work. Not all of us have had the opportunity to work in a truly positive work environment. A positive work environment is important for the productivity of a company, but it is also important to us personally. This course will give you tools to help create a positive work environment through building and maintaining effective workplace relationships.
- Recognize what a positive workplace looks like
- Know and understand the key elements necessary to create and maintain a positive work environment
- Understand as an employee what you can to do personally to create and maintain a positive work environment
- Understand as a leader the responsibility you have to create and maintain a positive work environment
- Discover what type of team player you are and how that relates to your functioning in the team
- Know the importance of effective workplace relationships in creating and maintaining a positive work environment
- Know and understand the importance of working as a team and guidelines to good teamwork
- Discover your personal strengths and weaknesses in working cooperatively
- Discover your preference for dealing with workplace conflict
- Learn and practice various methods to deal with workplace problems
- Learn some of the common meeting problems to how make your meetings more positive and effective.
All GN employees are welcome to register for this course, but it will be offered based on Mountain Standard Time (MST) from 9:00am-4:30pm, participants enrolled are expected to complete this course based on this time zone.