Do your business proposals succeed? Do your reports influence decision-making? Do you need help organizing and clarifying your thinking? Would you like to produce clear, persuasive business proposals and reports that get results – in half the time?
This one-day workshop will help you produce powerful reports and winning proposals in significantly less time. Obtain planning techniques, guidelines for writing clearly, grammatically and concisely, and tips for increasing impact and persuasiveness.
The course is “hands-on” and fun, with numerous opportunities to practice and improve your business writing. You may bring samples of your work for review by the instructor.
This workshop will be delivered via videoconference.
By the end of this seminar, you will be able to:
- Plan your business proposals and reports clearly and logically
- Define your reader’s needs and interest
- Write persuasively to meet your reader’s needs
- Write clearly, concisely and with impact
- Increase the power and persuasiveness of your first draft
- Develop a professional style and tone
Schedule: Thursday (9am-3pm)