- Prepare participants to take effective roles in teams, as leaders or members.
- Create effective teams to enhance individual effectiveness and development.
- Develop attitudes and behaviours that support teams.
- Team characteristics and behaviours
- Teams as learning environments
- Needs of individuals on teams
- Interpersonal relations and communications in teams
- Team leader / member roles and responsibilities
- Team dynamics - readiness
- Organizational context
- Functional roles
- Power and influence
- Models of teams in action
- Feedback and communication
- Impact of real situations on leadership style in teams
- Existing team diagnosis, process and difficulties, as well as conflict reduction / consensus building techniques
- Models and simulations of teams at work in organizing and achieving project objectives
Benefits to the participants
Throughout the activities, the learners will look at different elements to take effective roles as leaders or team members.
Schedule: Thursday (9am-4:30pm)