A healthy self-esteem is essential for growth and achieving success. Of all the judgments you make in life, none is as important as the one you make about yourself. Without some measure of self-worth, life can be painful and unrelenting. In this course, you will discover some techniques that can dramatically change how you feel about yourself, and how you approach the world to get the things that you want.
- Recognize that you have worth and are worthy of happiness
- Develop techniques for eliminating unhealthy thought patterns and replacing them with supportive patterns
- Learn how to turn negative thoughts into positive thoughts
- Learn how to make requests so that you get what you want
- Set goals that reflect your dreams and desires and reinforce healthy patterns
- All GN employees are welcome to register for this course, but it will be offered based on Mountain Standard Time (MST) from 9:00am-4:30pm, participants enrolled are expected to complete this course based on this time zone.