This two-day workshop builds on the core management knowledge, skills and attitudes acquired in Managing for Superior Results I: Fundamentals of Supervision to help you develop and hone new leadership skills.
The workshop draws on cutting-edge research and real world experiences to deliver practical tools and solutions to help you thrive in the hectic, demanding and change-centric environment currently facing leaders — at all levels — today.
The engaging learning environment of this course – using interactive dialogue and activities – will have you gathering tactics from a diverse range of colleagues, contributing your own insights, and picking up transformative concepts you can take back to the workplace and implement right away.
Although there is no prerequisite for this course, we strongly recommend participants attend Managing for Superior Results I: Fundamentals of Supervision before they attend Managing for Superior Results II.
By the end of this seminar, you will be able to:
- Establish a self-reinforcing culture of behavioural accountability
- Transform multiple inputs into actionable priorities
- Build individual and team dynamics that drive positive change
- Create high-functioning leadership relationships at all levels
- Apply positive psychology practices for mental strength
- Balance project work with core responsibilities
- Develop leadership skills at all levels
- Power teams with sustainable passion
Schedule: Wed-Thurs (9am-4:30pm)