Anger is a normal, healthy emotion but can quickly become unhealthy and detrimental for self and in relationships if not understood and controlled. Learn to manage your anger, reduce your stress and improve your personal and work relationships with this session.
- Understanding more about anger and how it works and factors which can make it worse or better
- Exploring ways to manage anger. Learning to recognize the early warning signs of anger and ways to master your anger
- Explore and develop strategies to manage anger
- Learning about assertiveness and self-care
- Explore ways to manage anger in relationships and to develop more helpful ways of communicating
- Recognizing & changing unhelpful thoughts with the aim of developing more helpful thoughts about situations that currently lead to anger.
- Mastering anger, using anger to relate to others more effectively
- Practical application of learning; what does it mean day to day
This is a highly interactive and participative workshop. Several case studies and assessment tools are utilized to assist in the learning process. Participants will work in groups and teams and come together in plenary for open discussion, sharing and learning.
For course outline click here: COURSE OUTLINE
Course Schedule: Tues-Wed (9:00am - 4:30pm)