This is a Position of Trust and a satisfactory Criminal Record Check is required.
This employment opportunity is open to all applicants.
As the IT Application Administrator, the incumbent will implement, administer, and support Nunavut Arctic College (NAC) applications being used by Faculty and Learners. This includes the administration and support of the Student Information System, SharePoint 2016, Office 365, and Learning Management.
In addition, the incumbent will plan, manage, and execute the implementation, maintenance and support of new enterprise IT applications and devices, including first line support for IT issues, and the creation and maintenance of training materials and user documentation for software applications and IT Assets. The incumbent will also be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with NAC’s software vendors in the maintenance and support of applications and equipment.
Successful applicants will typically have the following:
- Diploma in Informatics technology, business administration, information management or a combination of certifications relevant to Application Support and Administration.
- Two (2) years of related work experience working in an IT environment preferably in a help desk, system administration, application administrator or system support role; and
- An acceptable combination of education and experience will be considered over a diploma.
- ITIL training;
- SharePoint Certification;
- Exchange & O365 training;
- Speaking more than one of Nunavut’s official languages; and
- Class 5 Nunavut Driver’s License.
A combination of education and experience may be considered.