As per HRM Directive 518, this employment opportunity is restricted to Nunavut Inuit only.
Reporting to the Admissions Officer, the incumbent will be responsible and accountable for all revenue(s) generated by the Nunatta Campus, including invoicing learner fees and charges; maintaining accurate records associated with these responsibilities and ensuring that effective financial controls are in place in accordance with the GN Financial Administration Act and the NAC Financial Policy and Procedures.
In addition, the Revenue and Student Records Assistant is responsible for maintaining learner files, billing student fees and charges as well as collecting student payments and reconciling outstanding learner payments and accounts.
In addition, the incumbent will play a key role in the College by accurately maintaining student records and in accordance with the GN Financial Administration Act and NAC Financial Policies and Procedures, accurate records associated with the campus revenue processing.
Successful applicants are required to have the following:
- Completion of Grade 12 diploma or equivalent.
- Two (2) years’ experience in finance, office administration, or a related field.
- Knowledge of standard office practices, procedures and filing systems.
- Knowledge of the operation and use of computers and programs such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Fluency in Inuktut is a definite asset.
An acceptable combination of education and experience may be considered.