Staff Directory

You are here

How can we help you?

Click here for information on how to apply for a wildlife research permit. Read More...
To register for the Nunavut Health Care Plan, you must fill out an application for Nunavut Health Care Coverage. Read more…
Family Services
Are You an Apprentice or an Employer of Skilled Trades People?
Economic Development and Transportation
This brand certifies the authenticity of Nunavut artists along with their work locally and around the world. For more information about the brand or Nunavut art and artists please click here.
Economic Development and Transportation
Find out how you can get $7,500 to pursue an aviation-related career.
All newborn births must be registered before application for a birth certificate. Read more…
Contact information for Churchill, Edmonton, Iqaluit, Ottawa, Winnipeg and Yellowknife boarding homes. Read more…
The Bureau of Education and French Services (BEFS), offers a wide range of support and services for instruction and teaching in French to the educational community, the government, the Department of Education and its respective divisions. Read more...
Executive and Intergovernmental Affairs
Find a listing of all Cabinet members and the portfolios for which they are responsible.
The Early Childhood division encourages the development of early childhood programs and licensed childcare facilities. These licensed facilities include daycares, preschools, head-start programs and after-school programs. Read more...