Staff Directory

You are here

A-Z Programs & Services

  • All distribution of alcoholic beverages in Nunavut is licensed and enforced by the Nunavut Liquor Commission.
  • The Labour Standards Office will respond to any inquiries you may have regarding labour standards and practices.
  • If you are looking for information regarding the administration of corporate, commercial, and land titles laws please contact Legal Registries. Legal Registries processes a variety of legal documents submitted to register interests in land recorded...
  • Lottery licenses are required for events such as bingos, raffles, casinos and poker. Consumer Affairs is responsible for the Nunavut Lottery Act and Regulations, and issues lottery licenses to organizations in communities where licenses cannot be...